Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To School



Well today was Carson's first day back to school. He is in the 2nd grade. Wow... I cannot believe this. I must say though, the house was very quiet with him gone all day:) Landon does not start Kindergarten until Friday, but we did get to go and meet his teacher today. As usual, he played the shy role and did not talk that much. (why is it that your kids talk and talk all day long at home, but once you need them to actually talk out in public, they somehow forget how to talk?) I think he is excited, I do not know who this is going to be harder on, him or me. My mother just keeps calling me and telling me to not cry until after I get home, as to not upset him. I will try my best. I think I will not be taking phone calls on Friday. Wish us luck this week. I will let you know how the school year is going.

3 comments:

T said...

I can't believe that Carson is in 2nd grade and that Landon starts Kindergarten....wasn't it just yesterday that we visited you at the hospital with Landon? Can't wait to see ya next week! Here comes our summer vacation!!!

Unknown said...

Ditto on the above comment! I swear it was just last year we were living in the crap hole apartments together, taking turns filling up buckets of water so our babies could swim!:)

Good luck with Kindergarten! I know that feeling well! I bawled the entire week before and after it started!

Ellen Short said...

Give my Landon, Carson and Abbers a hug from me!! I miss them so much!