Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday Girl
















Oh my, my little Abby is two years old! Wow, I just don't know where this time has gone. Abby you are the most beautiful little girl, and we feel so lucky to have you in our family. What would my days be like if I didn't have your smiling face to walk into every morning as you sit in your bed and sing to yourself! We love you so much and look forward to having numerous tea parties, playing with all those new dolls, dressing you up like a princess, and watching Tinkerbell with you yet again for the 100th time. Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! That is such a cute cake! It looks just like one I had when I was little. She is so darling and looks so much like you!

It was good to see you guys over Christmas. Sorry we missed out on the New Years festivities. We heard you had fun! Maybe next year...