Saturday, October 11, 2008

A little change in the weather!






We woke up to about 4 inches of snow this morning! By around 3:00 this afternoon it has grown to about 8 inches, and it still is coming down. Landon was a little confused though, he asked Joe if we missed Halloween. He is convinced that it is only suppose to snow near Christmas time not before Halloween. We reassured him, that he still gets to dress up and would not miss Halloween. Carson took Abby outside in the snow for the first time. She loved it. I thought she would be hesitant, but I was dead wrong. We could not get her to come inside to warm her little body up without her throwing one of her famous tantrums. Looks like we are in for another long cold winter!

1 comments:

Ellen Short said...

I LOVE IT!!!! WHAAAAA! I want to be there!! The kids look so cute and they look like they are having so so so much fun!! Save some of that white stuff for me when I come! With my luck it will be back up in the 70's the week I am there! Oh well that would be ok. Anything's better than 90's! I'll see you guys soon!! XOXO
love, Aunt Ellen