Monday, October 20, 2008

Party Time

Grandma Grace with Carson and Landon
Grandma Grace helping Abby decorate her cookie.
Uncle Todd, Abby Aunt Krista, Jackson and Carson
Grandma Grace, Hadley, Landon, Brayden, Ali, and Miranda
Singing Happy Birthday to Grandma

Miranda, Landon, Abby, Jackson, Hadley, and Carson

We had a family party this weekend with Joes Family to celebrate Graces birthday. It was so fun and good to see everyone. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! The kids decorated cookies, while the adults sat around a talked while we ate some yummy food that Joes sister Vicki made. (She is the best cook).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SO Cute! I love it when you guys come home to UTAH. I miss you all soooo Much. Love You XOXO M &M

Ellen Short said...

There you go again! Making me jealous!!! No fair!! I sure hope you all saved some cookies for me. I will be there in 20 days!!! YIPPEE !!!! I can hardly wait!!!