Friday, April 17, 2009

The best sale ever......if you have kids

O.k. so this is the greatest sale ever! I have been doing it for almost 7 years now. It the a children's consignment sale that is held in Sandy every Spring and Fall. It is a place where you you can sell your children's items, such as toys, clothes, baby items, kids furniture, bikes, scooters strollers...really just about anythings that you can think of. They all are gently used or like new stuff. They are very strict about what they will let you sell. They cannot have stains or be worn out. What ever you sell, you get to keep 70% and the people that put it on keep the other 30% and donate it various charities across the community. So you can make a little money, and you can shop for new things for your kiddos. I went to the Spring sale last night and got all of this for around $55.00. ( and not all of it is in the picture below.) I got the boys a bout 3 pairs each of denim shorts, and a few shirts. Abby was the spoiled one.......any surprise? She got a few sun dresses, a purse, a princess back back, some play food, some princess dress up outfits, some puzzles, books, a cute wooden high chair for her dolls, a blanket, and a few pairs of p.j.s for summer. I also got the boys, a bags of mini cars, some action figures and each of them a pair of sandals. Yep all this for around 55.00!! I wish I could have had time to shop some more, cause there was so much stuff. There next sale is in September. If anyone wants info about it let me know. I will post about the next sale as it gets closer.



0 comments: