Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day at the Zoo

So I know that our Spring Break was about 2 weeks ago, and for some reason I just have not had any desire to blog....but I am slowly coming out of it, so sorry for the late pictures. Of course we went down to Utah, and the weather was so nice while we were there, so we promised the kids that we would take them to the zoo. I think this was Abby's first time and she loved it! My Dad's birthday was also while we were there, so we had a little party for him. It was fun to just hang out and relax.

We have a very busy weekend coming up. All of my family and Joe's family are coming up for the Easter weekend. Carson is going to be baptized, and so they all decided to make a whole weekend out of it. I think that we counted 30 people that are coming up, ( not all are staying with us.....that would be insane) so it should be a crazy, fun old time. I will post lots of pictures of our fun weekend! TTFN...















1 comments:

Terry Family said...

I'm sad we didn't manage to get together when you were down here! We definately need to plan better for next time so we don't miss each other again. Josh has been begging to play with Carson so please call me next time you come down!