Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh Boys!!!

This is just a little converstaion that took place in our home the other night....Let me set the scene. It is 10:00 at night.. The kids are suppose to be asslep, and Joe and I are sitting and relaxing, catching up on a few shows.

This is what we heard

Carson: "Dad, um when do I start to get hair under my arms"? ( He is dead serious at this point)

Joe: "What?, why are you asking me this"?

Carson: "Well, Me and Landon are laying in our beds and I put my finger in my arm pi,t and I think I felt a hair". (Mind you he is 8 years old!)

Kim: I am laughing at this point...."Carson you did not feel a hair in your arm pit". "You probably won't till you are at least 12 or something like that"? (Like I know what age to tell him)

Landon: ( Please keep in mind that all the lights are pretty much off, and from the middle of a dark kitchen we here...) Dad... I think I might have a hair under my arm to?

Joe: "Boys you do not have hair in your arm pits, you are way to young". "Let me see then".

Carson then comes over to show us this "hair".

Joe: "O.k. I do not see anything, go back to bed we will talk about your hair on your body and where it comes in at, at a later date."

By this point I am laughing my butt off! (Are we really having this converstaion?)

Carson: " But I swear I felt something.

Joe: "Well you must have plucked it out then"

We all started to laugh, and eventually they went to bed. First off, why in the heck are they even checking for arm pit hair? Oh Boys...don't grow up to fast!!! Ya WIERDOS.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so funny! What age DO they get armpit hair....hmmm...???