Monday, September 29, 2008

Moms Weekend Alone!




Well, I must say, this was one of the greatest weekends! Joe took the boys and Abby down to Utah this weekend for the Utah football game. They left on Friday and came back Sunday night. This meant that I had the whole house to my self!!! It is funny, I don't think I have ever sat home by myself since before Carson was born. Usually when Joe has been out of town, the kids were always home with me. As they left Friday, I sat and listened to the quiet, it was great! I did alot of reading and I am pretty sure I hit an all time record for taking naps. These two days were very relaxing, but I must say it was good to see all of there faces as they came through the door Sunday night. They had a great time hanging out with Joes Family, and the boys had a blast going to the game with Joe, Grandpa Bill, and there Uncle Jeff.

0 comments: