Monday, June 15, 2009

10 years!!!!

Goofing around at lunch

Joe at the Padre game

Me




Oh my, 10 Years....can you believe it. Yep, Joe and I have been married for 10 years.....seems like forever right Joe???? A lot has happened in 10 years,..11 moves (one that took us out of state), 3 kids, 4 cars, numerous church callings, 2 fish ( lets be honest, they barley lived a week, but we will count them) 1 dog...(remember who "accidentally" ran away), lots of fun family vacations, 1 baptism, and well to many other things to list. These years seemed to have flown by. We were thinking of all the things that will happen when we celebrate 10 more years, and this scares me....Carson will be driving and will be 18 years old...graduating from High School. Landon will just be getting his drivers license, Abby will be getting ready to be a teenager....(heaven help us all when this one happens), probably will still be living in Burley..( who would have thought), probably a another car or two I am sure, hopefully many more fun family vacations, maybe a little drama, being that we will having 3 kids who are teenagers, and who knows what else is in store for us. I can't wait to find out. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband! We got to take a trip to San Diego for our anniversary. It was a blast, and nice to just get away from everything! Thanks to all of our great family and friends for all of your love and support you have show to Joe and I over these last 10 years.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on 10 years!!! How come you never look any older?:)
Add me to the list..I am not a freak, I promise!
boltonaubrey@gmail.com