Monday, June 29, 2009

Baseball, baseball and more baseball..........








I am one proud mama!!! This year both the boys played baseball. Landon still is in t-ball, and Joe decided to be the coach for his team this year. What a year to be the coach...the lucky color of the jersey's this year, was purple. You should have seen Joe's face when I gave him his shirt. I am positive, he was ready to back out as head coach. Landon played great, and since they don't keep score in this league, he had a great "undefeated" season! Next year it is off to the big leagues for Landon, he will go to machine pitch, and they actually keep score. Good luck little buddy.
Carson's games were fun and intense. Who know I could get so worked up at my 8 years olds games. ( I get that from my mom) Carson was on a great team this year. He is such a great little player ( he gets his natural ability to play the game from me, right Joe?) They only lost 3 games all season, and on Saturday they played a team they have not won yet for 3rd place. Winner of that game goes to the championship game. Well........to put it nicely, we smoked them 19-9. Now it is off for the big trophy!! Good luck Carson!!!! HOMERUN.












0 comments: