Monday, June 15, 2009

Going Private!!!!!

So, I recently have noticed alot of visitors on my blog, and well, I am just not sure who you are? Some are even from other countries? Uhhhh... I have had alot of friends who have recently found pictures of their kids on other sites, and that scares the heck out of me. Who does that? Well, I am going to go private at the end of the week, so if you are intrested in still being able to log onto our blog, send me an email at knoble80@yahoo.com, or leave a comment with your email address and I will add you to a list. This way when you go to our blog, you will just have to type in your email address to view our blog, and you can't log on unless I add your email myself. I started this blog to keep track of all the different things that happen in our lives. I also discovered a website where they will make your blog into a book, so you can have it as a keepsake. ( It beats scrap booking, well at least for me, I was never dedicated enough to keep up with the whole scrapbooking stuff.) We would love to have you keep following what is going on with us, so let me know!

1 comments:

griffinclan said...

I would love to still see your blog, it is good to see your little family grow.